disable Voicemail in OCT 2018

KiowaKiowa Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
How do you disable voicemail with new upgrades in software.

Kind of unethical if Freedom pop took this ability away to force you to purchase the add on.

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,272 admin
    Kiowa said:

How do you disable voicemail with new upgrades in software.

Kind of unethical if Freedom pop took this ability away to force you to purchase the add on.

Hello,

We're sorry to hear of the inconveniences you're currently going through. Can you please confirm if the email address in your profile is the same as the one associated with the account where you have this issue?
  • idkidk Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi,
    I have this issue too, where I am not able to see an option to disable voicemail completely.
    idk said:

Hi,
    I have this issue too, where I am not able to see an option to disable voicemail completely.

Hi,

We will gladly help you resolve this issue. Can you please confirm if the email address in your profile is the same as the one associated to the account where you're having this issue? If so, please confirm the last four digits of this device's phone number.
  • kechristen  kechristen Posts: 25FreedomPop Newbie
    I also have this issue. I do not want voicemail and would like to turn it off so that phone either continues ringing of plays a message but doesn't allow the caller to leave a message.

I also have this issue. I do not want voicemail and would like to turn it off so that phone either continues ringing of plays a message but doesn't allow the caller to leave a message.

Hello,

Please confirm if the email address in your account is the same as the one associated with your profile and be sure to include the last four digits if the phone number.
  • RJC12RJC12 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I am unable to (completely) disable the voicemail, and would like to turn it off so the caller does not have the option to record a message. Currently not paying for the voicemail service.