**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Won't let me place order to upgraade from Global to LTE sim card!

DavidGGDavidGG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 13
Hello guys,

I've been trying to upgrade my SIM in order to keep the service, but the web site is not letting me put my order. This might be like the third time I report this issue. I've done it previously through support tickets, but seems that is a feature not available anymore to me.

I have updated my billing information and everything, but the site keeps throwing the same error over and over when I try to order the new SIM card. How will I be able to change from global to LTE sim if I cannot order it? I dont want to lose my number. Please help!!!

Here is a screenshot of the issue:
https://imgur.com/a/fCbEe5Y

Best Answer

Answers

  • María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,555 admin
    DavidGG said:

    Hello guys,

    I've been trying to upgrade my SIM in order to keep the service, but the web site is not letting me put my order. This might be like the third time I report this issue. I've done it previously through support tickets, but seems that is a feature not available anymore to me.

    I have updated my billing information and everything, but the site keeps throwing the same error over and over when I try to order the new SIM card. How will I be able to change from global to LTE sim if I cannot order it? I dont want to lose my number. Please help!!!

    Here is a screenshot of the issue:
    https://imgur.com/a/fCbEe5Y

    Hello DavidGG, we are sorry to hear you are having problems placing your order. Please try to perform this action from an incognito tab on your browser. You may also try to clear cookies and Cache of the web browser or Try in a different browser. If the issue persists please let us know.
  • DavidGGDavidGG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 13
    I followed your suggested steps, but I keep getting the same error window when I try to place the order...
  • María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,555 admin
    DavidGG said:

    I followed your suggested steps, but I keep getting the same error window when I try to place the order...

    Thanks for your response. In this case, please place an order for a new LTE sim. Once you have received your new SIM card, we can gladly transfer your old phone number to it so you can keep using it.

    You can order directly with us https://shop.freedompop.com/products or via phone 9am-5pm PST, any day of the week at (877) 848-2810.

  • DavidGGDavidGG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 13
    Hello, I received the new SIM. What information do you need in order to fix this for me?
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,803 admin
    DavidGG said:

    Hello, I received the new SIM. What information do you need in order to fix this for me?

    Hi! We need the ICCID number of the new sim.
  • DavidGGDavidGG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 13
    Hi Alejandra!

    The ICCID is: 89011704278203132727.

    Before any change is made, please I want to get confirmation there is no extra cost associated with this. Thank you!
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,803 admin
    DavidGG said:

    Hi Alejandra!

    The ICCID is: 89011704278203132727.

    Before any change is made, please I want to get confirmation there is no extra cost associated with this. Thank you!

    My apologies, I forgot to confirm the phone number on the old account you need us to transfer to this sim.
  • DavidGGDavidGG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 13
    Hi Alejandra!

    Here is the complete infi:

    Number to transfer: +1 203 666 5552
    ICCID of new SIM card is: 89011704278203132727
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,803 admin
    DavidGG said:

    Hi Alejandra!

    Here is the complete infi:

    Number to transfer: +1 203 666 5552
    ICCID of new SIM card is: 89011704278203132727

    The transfer has been completed. We recommend synchronizing your FreedomPop messaging application data by going to the Menu on the app and scroll down until you find the option that reads "Sync Account" or logging out and back in if you have an iOS.
  • DavidGGDavidGG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 13
    Hi Alejandra,

    Thank you very much for the help. One single thing remain to be done: I have $15 in credit in the account where my number used to be. The number has been successfully transferred, but the credit did not.

    Could you please transfer the $15 credit as well?

    Thank you!
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,803 admin
    DavidGG said:

    Hi Alejandra,

    Thank you very much for the help. One single thing remain to be done: I have $15 in credit in the account where my number used to be. The number has been successfully transferred, but the credit did not.

    Could you please transfer the $15 credit as well?

    Thank you!

    Have you canceled the account already? Only then we would be able to transfer the credit.
  • DavidGGDavidGG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 13
    Yes, the line where my number used to be is now cancelled. There are 3 lines associated to my account, 2 of them should be cancelled and just one active which is 203 666 5552. Please put the credit from the old line into this one that remains active.

    Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.