**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cancelling my porting request

vineethrpvineethrp FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
edited November 2018 in Getting Started #1
I have a porting request which failed and would like to cancel the request and get a refund of 9.99 for the porting. How can I do that?
Post edited by vineethrp on

Answers

  • María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,555 admin
    vineethrp said:

    I have a porting request which failed and would like to cancel the request and get a refund of 9.99 for the porting. How can I do that?

    Hello vineethrp! Thank you for reaching out FreedomPop. We can confirm that the port in request failed due to incorrect information. Not to worry, since the request failed there is no need to cancel it and we have refunded the porting fee, you should be able to see these funds back to your account within 3-7 business days depending on your financial institution.
  • AgrawalSAgrawalS FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    Hello, I have a similar issue with porting not getting through. Please cancel the request
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 659 admin
    AgrawalS said:

    Hello, I have a similar issue with porting not getting through. Please cancel the request

    Hello,

    We will gladly help you with this issue. Please confirm the phone number you no longer want to port-in so we can cancel it.
  • AgrawalSAgrawalS FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    Hi Carlos, the number given to Port in is 9193389896, please refund the porting charges as well. Thanks
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 659 admin
    AgrawalS said:

    Hi Carlos, the number given to Port in is 9193389896, please refund the porting charges as well. Thanks

    The port-in request has been canceled and the charge made for it, refunded. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for it to appear back in your card.
Sign In or Register to comment.