**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Problem with new SIM card

Ruopeng WangRuopeng Wang FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I've received a replacement SIM yesterday but after installation my phone does not connect to internet. It prompts me for activation, however the activation process keeps failing.

I got the SIM directly from freedompop. Isn't it supposed to be activated already?

Answers

• María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,555 admin

I've received a replacement SIM yesterday but after installation my phone does not connect to internet. It prompts me for activation, however the activation process keeps failing.

I got the SIM directly from freedompop. Isn't it supposed to be activated already?

Hello Ruopeng! Thank you for reaching out FreedomPop. Can you please confirm the ICCID number associated with the SIM card in question so that we can take a closer look at it?