**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

no subscription found -- when attempting to move global sim to new LTE one

sidan7sidan7 Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
Hi
Received LTE Sim and trying to transfer my global SIM account to it (phone# in my account ending in 0999). Receive the no subsciption found for ICCID of new SIM (89011704278203124583). Pls advise how to complete the transfer

Best Answers

Answers

• sidan7sidan7 Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    this information moved me past the issue of starting the transfer, thanks. However, when I turn on the phone with the new SIM in place, it is taking me thru the steps to activate a new line??? I have already configured new APN, etc. and was not expecting the activation process....
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Hi
    A few moths ago now I paid for and received a new LTE SIM as instructed to transition my account from GSM, I successfully activated the SIM 89011704278203124583, as discussed in the above thread. Unfortunately, having configured my Android phone as instructed, it failed to recognize the transfer to the new LTE SIM. Instead, it now seems I have paid for and activated an ADDITIONAL line and new # allocated to this SIM,

I would appreciate if you can rectify this and ensure that my GSM line ending in 0247 line is correctly transferred to the new LTE SIM referenced above, which was the purpose of ordering the replacement SIM. Appreciate your help!
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,151 admin
    sidan7 said:

Hi
    A few moths ago now I paid for and received a new LTE SIM as instructed to transition my account from GSM, I successfully activated the SIM 89011704278203124583, as discussed in the above thread. Unfortunately, having configured my Android phone as instructed, it failed to recognize the transfer to the new LTE SIM. Instead, it now seems I have paid for and activated an ADDITIONAL line and new # allocated to this SIM,

I would appreciate if you can rectify this and ensure that my GSM line ending in 0247 line is correctly transferred to the new LTE SIM referenced above, which was the purpose of ordering the replacement SIM. Appreciate your help!

Hi,

After reviewing the SIM card with ICCID 3124583, we verified that the device is Active and has phone number 6486 assocaited with it. Unfforteuantelty since the device is already Active, we won't be able to associate it with the old device but we can transfer the old phone number to this new device. Please confirm the last four digits of the phone number you'd like us to move to the new SIM and we'll do so right away.
    thx -- its the number ending in 0247 I would like to transfer to this SIM