**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Data credit charge

JKLiJKLi Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
My account ending with 4828 was being billed for $5.00 on 10/31/2018 for 1gb data credit. I didn't order any data credit nor did I even use any data. Please let me know why I'm being billed for that.
Thank you.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • JKLiJKLi Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    María_M said:

JKLi said:

My account ending with 4828 was being billed for $5.00 on 10/31/2018 for 1gb data credit. I didn't order any data credit nor did I even use any data. Please let me know why I'm being billed for that.
    Thank you.

Hello JKLi! Thank you for reaching out FreedomPop. Upon review, we can see that on 10/31 you took the 1GB promo by paying only $5. This means that your account was allocated with more credit so you can exceed your data limit for 1GB.
    I don't recall that I ordered the 1gb promo because I never use data on this phone. Also, it didn't appear on my account for the 1gb data at all. My account still shows 235mb on my data limit. I'd appreciate the $5 be refunded. Thank you.
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,813FreedomPop Newbie admin
    JKLi said:

María_M said:

JKLi said:

Thank you.

Hello JKLi! Thank you for reaching out FreedomPop. Upon review, we can see that on 10/31 you took the 1GB promo by paying only $5. This means that your account was allocated with more credit so you can exceed your data limit for 1GB.
    I don't recall that I ordered the 1gb promo because I never use data on this phone. Also, it didn't appear on my account for the 1gb data at all. My account still shows 235mb on my data limit. I'd appreciate the $5 be refunded. Thank you.
    Do you recall any pop up with an offer perhaps, on Oct 30th abut a data credit offer?
  • JKLiJKLi Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie

JKLi said:

María_M said:

JKLi said:

Thank you.

Do you recall any pop up with an offer perhaps, on Oct 30th abut a data credit offer?
    I don't recall any pop up offered. Since I don't use data on this phone number at all, I won't order any data offer.
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,813FreedomPop Newbie admin
    JKLi said:

JKLi said:

María_M said:

JKLi said:

Thank you.

I don't recall any pop up offered. Since I don't use data on this phone number at all, I won't order any data offer.
    We understand you do not recall any offer agreed to but we are afraid that the charge is valid and not refundable. However, it's a great offer to get $30.00 worth of top-up credit for $5.00