**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Netgear Fuse stopped working, will not activate

Jeff_HopperJeff_Hopper Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
I've used my FreedomPop Netgear Fuse for several years with no issues - used it last month in fact. Went to use it this week and received an error that it could not connect to wireless service. I followed community suggestion to reset and reactivate. I can connect to fuse via WIFI, but activation process with sprint stops at 80%, then finally terminates with message "Failed to connect to server..." call customer care at 1-888-211-4727. FreedomPop portal shows the device active. Has something changed with FP agreement with Sprint? and/or how do I get this working again?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Answers

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Jeff_HopperJeff_Hopper Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    MEID: 35673306039675
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,086FreedomPop Newbie admin

MEID: 35673306039675

There are several steps you can try, to troubleshoot the device. Please check on this link to find the reset hotspot's Data Profile and network connection:
    https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3593/kw/fuse
  • Jeff_HopperJeff_Hopper Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I had followed the steps outlined in the support document before requesting additional assistance. However, I tried them again just now. Same result - Netgear Fuse still displays "Activation Required" and when attempting to activate, progress stops at 80% then finally times out to the message "Failed to connect to server... Retry activation now or call customer care at 1-888-211-4727 for help" What's next?

I had followed the steps outlined in the support document before requesting additional assistance. However, I tried them again just now. Same result - Netgear Fuse still displays "Activation Required" and when attempting to activate, progress stops at 80% then finally times out to the message "Failed to connect to server... Retry activation now or call customer care at 1-888-211-4727 for help" What's next?

We are sorry to learn the issue persists, oddly, in our end, the account is active and in good standing.
    The last recourse is to factory reset the device. Have you done that already?
    If not, the steps are also on the guide above.
  • DrickeDricke Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie

We are sorry to learn the issue persists, oddly, in our end, the account is active and in good standing.
    I'm still having the same problem but I've return it to default. At which point Sprint seems to have taken over the unit but Freedompop shows it is active. The screen on the Netgear Fuse says it is not. Help, please. Anyone?

Dennis
    Dricke said:

I'm still having the same problem but I've return it to default. At which point Sprint seems to have taken over the unit but Freedompop shows it is active. The screen on the Netgear Fuse says it is not. Help, please. Anyone?

Dennis
    Hello Dennis. Please confirm your device's MEID number to help you look into this.