**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Unauthorized Charge To Paypal Account on Visa

BTracyBTracy FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I want my $39.97 back immediately! Thanks to this authorized charge my actual bank account might end up in the red and I needed to pay 2 more bills from that $39.97 that were more important than this! I've been trying to suspend/cancel my account for a while and I'm still being charged. I just don't know what to do..

Comments

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,779 admin
    BTracy said:

I want my $39.97 back immediately! Thanks to this authorized charge my actual bank account might end up in the red and I needed to pay 2 more bills from that $39.97 that were more important than this! I've been trying to suspend/cancel my account for a while and I'm still being charged. I just don't know what to do..

We are sorry to learn about the unexpected change, after looking under the email you use for this forum we were able to determine that you never cancelled the Franklin device's account even though you ceased to use it.

Per our terms and conditions:
    "If you do not pay on time or if FreedomPop cannot charge your registered payment method for any reason, FreedomPop reserves the right to either suspend or cancel your access to the Site and the affected Services and terminate these Terms, provided, however, charges will continue to accrue until your FreedomPop Account is canceled. If your registered payment method is declined, the relevant Services will be suspended and you will no longer be able to use such Services until you unsuspend your Services by paying all outstanding fees due and any associated unsuspention fees (unless your Services have already been terminated due to such non-payment as described above)."

We are afraid we are unable to refund it, as it's a valid charge. However, we advise you to cancel it completely this time, to avoid any future charges again. You can cancel y online through your account or you can simply do so by calling 1(800) 663-1791. Provided below is an article that can also assist with your request.

https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2634/kw/cancel