**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

i ordered a phne 7 days ago

kingmankingman FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 7
i ordered it 7 days ago and it has been 3 days in prosseing and the order stats i have said 5-7 days for it to be shiped out any help will be apreashed

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3,685 admin
    kingman said:

i ordered it 7 days ago and it has been 3 days in prosseing and the order stats i have said 5-7 days for it to be shiped out any help will be apreashed

We are sorry to learn the status has not changed.
    Can you please confirm whether or not the order for the device has been charged? As well as any order number you have been provided with?
  • kingmankingman FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 7
    ORDER ID is 120052598 it chagends to preparing to ship but been at that scence friday was wonding when it will ship?
    ya just when i look at what they tell me i expect it to happen that is all, when i order some thing i track like a hound to make sure the money i spent is not lost.
    how much longer is it going to package the device and then ship it? been a week now on packaging please can i get a update on when it will be shipped?