**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Won't process my payment when ordering a SIM card?

byountjrbyountjr FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I got an email for the 1c SIM kit. I have put all my information in then it tells me processing order than an error displays saying something went wrong. Every time I go to contact support the page times out and I can't find a number to get a hold of anyone at the company. I have tried 3 different cards and even my PayPal account. It is still not working for me?

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3,686 admin
    byountjr said:

I got an email for the 1c SIM kit. I have put all my information in then it tells me processing order than an error displays saying something went wrong. Every time I go to contact support the page times out and I can't find a number to get a hold of anyone at the company. I have tried 3 different cards and even my PayPal account. It is still not working for me?

Hi! We are sorry to learn about the error you keep getting. We recommend trying to place the order from a Pc using an incognito or private window in your internet browser.
    Please let us know if the issue persists.