**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Transferring a number

dickersoncmdickersoncm FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
Hello guys! I am very new to FreedomPop, after so many years with AT&T. I have my own iPhone and just received my SIM card from FreedomPop, but I want to keep my old phone number. So I went to my account, clicked on devices, and then click the Transfer Number button - but nothing happens, except for a small popup that says "Coming Soon". After browsing the forum, I could see that a lot of folks have done this process before - am I missing a step? I would appreciate your help.

Thanks,

D

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3,687 admin

Hello guys! I am very new to FreedomPop, after so many years with AT&T. I have my own iPhone and just received my SIM card from FreedomPop, but I want to keep my old phone number. So I went to my account, clicked on devices, and then click the Transfer Number button - but nothing happens, except for a small popup that says "Coming Soon". After browsing the forum, I could see that a lot of folks have done this process before - am I missing a step? I would appreciate your help.

Thanks,

D

Hi! Before being able to begin a porting process, you need to activate the LTE sim and assign a temporary number. Have you done that as of yet?