**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Freedom Stick 4G - 001d8851d355

tarvidtarvid Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
Connects but will not activate. Two hours with support and they won't help. Bought it new in sealed package from local surplus dealer. FreedomPop says I must buy one from them. Not an auspicious beginning.

Comments

• JAY SANCHEZJAY SANCHEZ Posts: 410FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    If your device is FP branded (has FP logo), then it must be supported. I suggest sending a private message (via Inbox) to @K_Ber‌ @Vanessa‌ @Jorge M @Taylor‌ @Mike‌ and give them your account information and the devices MAC address. They are FP employees and might be in a better position to assist you. Hope this helps!
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    @tarvid‌ Hey, looks like the device was still assigned to its previous owner, you should be able to activate the device now with no problems :)
  • tarvidtarvid Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Account activated, device connects, ping sees the outside world but browser is stuck in the walled garden with "Technical Error".
  • @tarvid‌ Sorry to hear that! Please try these troubleshooting tips and let me know if you're still having problems, thanks!
    Go to the device utility by typing this number in the web address bar.
    In the device utility for the Stick and select “Help”
    then “Return to Factory Settings.” Reply “Yes” when prompted. The device will restart and connect to FreedomPop 4G.

If your Stick is still unresponsive and you cannot get to the device utility of the device, take the
    following steps:

1. Remove the Stick from your computer's USB port.
    2. Wait 5 seconds.
    3. Reinsert the Stick into your computer's USB port WHILE PRESSING AND HOLDING THE RESET
    BUTTON LOCATED ON THE BACK OF THE DEVICE.
    4. When the Status LED illuminates Amber release the RESET button.
    5. Wait for the FreedomPop Stick to boot up and connect to the 4G network, then attempt to browse the Internet.