**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Mystery charges

Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,235FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
I finally get my battery manually charged up to test the phone and I now see some mystery charges of $3.99 on 10/23 AND again on 10/29
10/29/15 12:44 PM 24877922 Monthly Charge US$3.99
10/23/15 12:05 AM 24654354 Monthly Charge US$3.99

Investigating the 23rd I found this info generating the charge.
FreedomPop Premium Voice Ensure high-quality voice, even when network connection is low. 1 US$3.99 US$3.99
This phone has never had Premium Voice.

I went to undo the subscription in Services and this is what I found there:
My Services
No Services Found
Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs

Best Answer

Answers

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,235FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh I need to 'name' the account - the one starting with richtwo
    I am unable unsubscribe from Premium Voice because it says "No Services Found"
    My cycle date is 22nd. when I got the battery charged and tried to rejuvenate the phone. Apparently starting up the phone again did something to get the Premium Voice up but it does not appear in the Services section only "No Services Found". But why is there a 2nd charge on the 29th ?
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
This discussion has been closed.