**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Free 500 mb vs Pro 500 mb

slamdunk58slamdunk58 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 22
I have a fredompop hotspot mifi. I have about 8GB of data built up on this account. I see there an option under "My plan" to upgrade this account from free to Pro. I remember that there was a plan in the past for about $4/month that gave you excess to 3g rather then just 4g (I always thought this was a bit of a strange arrangement). The "Pro" plan is now $6.99/month for both 3g and 4g. My question is, what I'm I getting with the "Free" plan. It doesnt say anything about 4g at all now. Can someone tell me what I'm getting here? Thanks.
Lorne

Best Answer

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #2 Accepted Answer
    @slamdunk58 - The FREE is 4G access only.
    The Pro 500 is 4G access with fall back to 3G if the 4G is not stable or strong enough. You are more likely to have coverage over more square miles than with 4G only. This may be important if you frequent areas that do not support 4G that effectively.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
This discussion has been closed.