**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Lost plan on my sim card

wwuserwwuser Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I haven't used my sim cards (2) for a couple months, and now I see no plans attached to it. Initially each has 200MB of free data. How do I get it back? I can't add any plans. And the top of the page says "Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive. Check your plan subscription and billing information." How do I reactivate the service?

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,007 admin
    wwuser said:

I haven't used my sim cards (2) for a couple months, and now I see no plans attached to it. Initially each has 200MB of free data. How do I get it back? I can't add any plans. And the top of the page says "Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive. Check your plan subscription and billing information." How do I reactivate the service?

Hello,
    Our team will gladly assist you with this issue. Please confirm the ICCID numbers associated with both SIM cards so that we can take a closer look at them.
  • scotrsmithscotrsmith Posts: 3Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
    Same issue.
    $49 sim has no plan connected.
    No phone plan on sim after $49 payment. No help at all . Now I pay $29 for tech support?? I just want my phone to work or a refund
    318-470-0470

FreedomPop # 318-771-7118
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,007 admin

Same issue.
    $49 sim has no plan connected.
    No phone plan on sim after $49 payment. No help at all . Now I pay $29 for tech support?? I just want my phone to work or a refund
    318-470-0470

FreedomPop # 318-771-7118

We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide personal account information.