I do not realize you will charge 20 dollars when I downgrade my account. Request a refund

gameboyyinggameboyying Posts: 2Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
I do not see any condition to say I will be charged 20 dollars when I downgrade my account.

I do not need your service any more. Please close my account. And refund 20 dollar to me.

Thanks

Answers

• I do not see any condition to say I will be charged 20 dollars when I downgrade my account.

I do not need your service any more. Please close my account. And refund 20 dollar to me.

Thanks

Hello gameboyying,

We understand your concern about getting unfamiliar charges. We do require our free plans to have a $20.00 in account credit to help avoid unexpected charges as a result of data usage beyond your plan’s allotment during our data reporting delay. If you don't use any data beyond your overage, the $20.00 credit will remain on your account. The credit will only be deducted when you use data beyond your data allotment. This information is also provided right before you decide to downgrade the service.

However, if you wish to cancel the line you can do so by following this cancelation guide or you can simply do so by calling 1(800) 663-1791.

Once the account is canceled, we will be escalating a refund request to our higher department for its approval.
  • RicardoChaconRicardoChacon Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have a similar issue I was charged the 20 dollars but the account does not show I have a credit, I will like to have my 20 dollars refunded.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,344FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @RicardoChacon - Did you get a resolution with your $20 charge from another connection ?
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs