**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

changing devices

Carl Schubach Carl Schubach Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
how do i change devices without paying a fee cuz i paid for these service i have a broken phone and just wanna have one working

Comments

• M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @Carl Schubach ‌ what seems to be going on with your phone? If you want to exchange it you must call customer support, I suggest early morning, explain your problem and your request for a new device. They will issue you an rma number so that you can return your device. There is also a call-back feature announced that you can use in case you can wait on hold! Good luck.
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately there is no way around the $19.99 activation fee. We apologize for any inconveniences.
  • Jordan SetoJordan Seto Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    My phone broke, and so I have not been able to access the text messages going to that number for 2 weeks or so. I have already bought a new phone, activated it (it was a BYOD) by paying the $19.99 fee, and opened a new account with a new number for it on freedompop. Is there a way I can move it over to my old account to access those messages?