**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cannot Connect to the Internet

Michael_Bauer13Michael_Bauer13 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I just received and opened my new hotspot, but unfortunately it won't connect to the internet. I keep seeing the message "You are currently disconnected from the mobile broadband network.", and when I tap on the "Connect" icon nothing happens. I have no problem connecting to the hotspot with my laptop and I can go into the Unite Manager to make changes, but it also shows a "Not connected" message and nothing happens when I click on the "Connect" button so the only page I can visit is the Unite Manager.

Please help...

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,111 admin

I just received and opened my new hotspot, but unfortunately it won't connect to the internet. I keep seeing the message "You are currently disconnected from the mobile broadband network.", and when I tap on the "Connect" icon nothing happens. I have no problem connecting to the hotspot with my laptop and I can go into the Unite Manager to make changes, but it also shows a "Not connected" message and nothing happens when I click on the "Connect" button so the only page I can visit is the Unite Manager.

Please help...

We are sorry to learn it's not connecting, let's see how we can help. If the device in question is the Unite under the email you use for this forum, please follow these steps to configure the APN found on this link:
    https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3598/kw/netgear
  • ErnieErnie FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android no service on my device in Newport News complained about this before why are you charging me $10
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,111 admin
    Ernie said:

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android no service on my device in Newport News complained about this before why are you charging me $10

We are sorry to learn about the unexpected charge and lack of service. Can you please confirm the ICCID number of the sim in question to be able to locate the account?