**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

STOLEN or LOST

Jim IsbellJim Isbell Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer
What can I do to temporarily shut off service till find my phone without canceling it which will loose my telephone number?

Comments

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,432 admin

What can I do to temporarily shut off service till find my phone without canceling it which will loose my telephone number?

Hello Jim,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. First I would like to mention that canceling the account will automatically deactivate and cancel the phone number as well. The best way to keep your number and account active is to simply downgrade to the Free plan which will help you to avoid any unwanted charges while you are not using the services. Click here to find the steps to downgrade the account and let us know ifyou need help.