**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

How do I get a freedom stick?

ziggy123ziggy123 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
How do I get a freedom stick?

Answers

• M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @ziggy123‌ you can purchase one from the official site if they are still available, or by visiting places like Ebay.com to see if one is being offered for purchase and open a new account with us by using a new email if you already have an FP account.
  • JAY SANCHEZJAY SANCHEZ Posts: 410FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    edited August 2014 #3
    They seem to be still available from the FP main site for the everyday low price of $39.99. Hope this helps!
  • M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    ^:)^ The Master has spoken ^:)^ lol
  • ziggy123ziggy123 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I cannot get into the home page where the stick is listed for purchase when I am logged on. When I try to create a new account to purchase the stick it will not let me because my email address is already on file.
  • ???? ??????? ??? Posts: 64FreedomPop Newbie
    Walmart ftw!!