Unable to connect to internet via WiFi

jmsnodgrassjmsnodgrass Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
edited November 2018 in Getting Started #1
I just received my Netgear/AT&T hotspot and charged it fully. I can tether it to my laptop and access the internet, but when I connect to it from any device via WiFi, I get a "No Internet Connection" error message. I have tried using my iPhone, iPad, and HP wireless all-in one. I have checked the APN settings and they are correct. When I tether it to my laptop or the AIO, I have internet access. Any help would be appreciated.

IMEI from the box for the Netgear Mobile Hotspot is 013324004589510 and the ICCID is 89011704278156925820.
Post edited by jmsnodgrass on

Answers

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • jmsnodgrassjmsnodgrass Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie

I just received my Netgear/AT&T hotspot and charged it fully. I can tether it to my laptop and access the internet, but when I connect to it from any device via WiFi, I get a "No Internet Connection" error message. I have tried using my iPhone, iPad, and HP wireless all-in one. I have checked the APN settings and they are correct. When I tether it to my laptop or the AIO, I have internet access. Any help would be appreciated.

IMEI from the box for the Netgear Mobile Hotspot is 013324004589510 and the ICCID is 89011704278156925820.

Hi! Let us see how we can help.
    We need some clarification. You are having issues with the hotspot, connecting all your home devices via Wifi with each other?
    Or the Netgear device only transmits and establishes a wifi connection with your laptop but not your phone or Ipad?
    When connecting any device via WiFi, there is no internet access, and on my iPhone 6s it says, "No Internet Connection". When tethering my laptop to the Hotspot via a USB cable, I have internet access on the laptop, but when I connect the laptop to the Hotspot via WiFi, the laptop does not have internet access.
  • jmsnodgrassjmsnodgrass Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie

Hi! Let us see how we can help.
    We need some clarification. You are having issues with the hotspot, connecting all your home devices via Wifi with each other?
    Or the Netgear device only transmits and establishes a wifi connection with your laptop but not your phone or Ipad?
    When connecting any device via WiFi, there is no internet access, and on my iPhone 6s it says, "No Internet Connection". When tethering my laptop to the Hotspot via a USB cable, I have internet access on the laptop, but when I connect the laptop to the Hotspot via WiFi, the laptop does not have internet access.
    Thanks for clarifying! Are there any troubleshooting steps you have tried?
    I have done a factory reset, re-entered the APN settings, and am connected to the broadband network. My hotspot does not show a phone number under My Account when I access it via the attunite web interface. All other settings are default. SIM Security shows inactive.
  • acpacp Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have Netgear Mingle and suddenly I am getting no internet. My account says "Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please Click here to contact customer service. " I click on support link and fill everything out and then it asks me to be VIP member, which to me is a crap. I am logged into the mingle, but I cannot change the APN. It was working fine month ago and suddenly it stopped. Please help.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    acp said:

I have Netgear Mingle and suddenly I am getting no internet. My account says "Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please Click here to contact customer service. " I click on support link and fill everything out and then it asks me to be VIP member, which to me is a crap. I am logged into the mingle, but I cannot change the APN. It was working fine month ago and suddenly it stopped. Please help.

Hello, @acp. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. We have reset and refresh your account. Please power cycle your device in order for the changes to take place.

Please let us know if you have any other inquiries and we will gladly continue assisting you.