**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

New Netgear Unite Hotspot Not Connecting to Internet

Kendall ConserKendall Conser FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 10
Greetings, I just received my new Netgear Unite hotspot. I can log into the device but it will not connect to the network. I have followed all of the Get Started advice, including deleting and re-entering the APN configuration. I have checked the SIM card as well. What I noticed is that in the "settings/about" menu on the device I do not see anything for "My Number", almost as if the SIM card is not programmed. My MAC address is 84db2f3d7859 and the ICCID is 89011704278178035889. To be clear I do have another hotspot active with FP so I don't know if that has anything to do with my issue. Please help!

Answers

• Kendall ConserKendall Conser FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 10
    Additional info - when I click the new device on my account page, it looks like it is still "in transit". I tried going to the activation page and I get return messages to please eneter a valid MAC, MEID or ICCID all of which came right off the hotspot.
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,111 admin

Greetings, I just received my new Netgear Unite hotspot. I can log into the device but it will not connect to the network. I have followed all of the Get Started advice, including deleting and re-entering the APN configuration. I have checked the SIM card as well. What I noticed is that in the "settings/about" menu on the device I do not see anything for "My Number", almost as if the SIM card is not programmed. My MAC address is 84db2f3d7859 and the ICCID is 89011704278178035889. To be clear I do have another hotspot active with FP so I don't know if that has anything to do with my issue. Please help!

Additional info - when I click the new device on my account page, it looks like it is still "in transit". I tried going to the activation page and I get return messages to please eneter a valid MAC, MEID or ICCID all of which came right off the hotspot.

Let us see how we can help. Have you tried to factory reset it?
  • Kendall ConserKendall Conser FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 10
    Hi Alejandra, no I did not do a factory reset. Actually I received an email from tech support that it looks like my ICCID (SIM card) was not assigned to my account. It has been escalated to upper management and hopefully will be resolved soon. Thank you for your attention, once associated if I still am having issues I will come back here for more help!
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,111 admin

Hi Alejandra, no I did not do a factory reset. Actually I received an email from tech support that it looks like my ICCID (SIM card) was not assigned to my account. It has been escalated to upper management and hopefully will be resolved soon. Thank you for your attention, once associated if I still am having issues I will come back here for more help!

Ok great, we will close out this discussion, please look out for the update via email.
This discussion has been closed.