IMEI check

suedeunosuedeuno Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see you have an iPhone 5 16GB in Black. Unfortunately, this device is not eligible to be activated here because the phone belongs to Verizon Wireless. To fix this issue, please do the following:

Because the phone belongs to Verizon Wireless, we are not able to activate it. Please try a different phone that is supported and that belongs to Sprint PCS.
  • michelledybasmichelledybas Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Imei 014327004481181
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,335FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @michelledybas www.swapp.com esn check thinks this might be a -->Asus Zenfone 2E (AT&T)
    This phone would definitely work with FreedomPop LTE SIM if unlocked.
    I'm also told that it may work locked to AT&T. Though I have not conversed with anyone who has done this with a locked phone.
    You would purchase an LTE SIM from FreedomPop. They activate it just as it gets sent off you your home. Just a few setup things & new APN created and it should fire up and work.

Did you want a link to purchase either a:
    1. monthly SIM
    2. semi-annual SIM
    3. Both can be downgraded to FREE, the 2nd is less complicated to downgrade before you re billed for the trial plan & services. The 1st is easier to up & downgrade whenever you desire.

Also do you need the step-by-step instructions to setup a GSM phone for use with FreedomPop SIM ?
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • a_mattisona_mattison Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.