**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Account Not Active unforeseen technical issue

aaarrreeeennnaaarrreeeennn Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
My phone says "Account not active, Service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please contact customer support." So I tried to contact customer support but I get a message "Attention: Your ticket could not be created because this account is not subscribed to the FreedomPop Premium VIP Service. Please visit our free support tools below or upgrade to the FreedomPop Premium VIP Service." I tried to log into my account and I just get the link to contact customer service. It's a terrible loop like the movie Groundhog day that I cant get out of. I rebooted my phone, I synced the account, I dialed the ##873283# and it does its thing but still the account is disabled. I have had the account for about 2 years without this problem before. What can I do to fix this?

Answers

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,025 admin

My phone says "Account not active, Service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please contact customer support." So I tried to contact customer support but I get a message "Attention: Your ticket could not be created because this account is not subscribed to the FreedomPop Premium VIP Service. Please visit our free support tools below or upgrade to the FreedomPop Premium VIP Service." I tried to log into my account and I just get the link to contact customer service. It's a terrible loop like the movie Groundhog day that I cant get out of. I rebooted my phone, I synced the account, I dialed the ##873283# and it does its thing but still the account is disabled. I have had the account for about 2 years without this problem before. What can I do to fix this?

Hi!

I am glad to assist you.

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your Freedom Pop account.

After verifying your account, I was able to reset it and now your account is working properly.

Please let me know if you have further questions. I will be more than happy to assist you.
  • MDHMDH Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the exactly same issue, please help reset.
  • MDHMDH Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm having the same issue: My phone says "Account not active, Service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please contact customer support."
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 933 admin
    MDH said:

I am having the same issue, 612-204-2198. Can you help on it? Thanks.

We have successfully reactivated your account. Please turn the device off and back on and let us know if it works properly.
  • FabianFabian Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I am also having the same issue: My phone says "Account not active, Service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please contact customer support."
  • croasdarcroasdar Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same issue, Account Not Active and only 6 months of a year contract. Please reset