**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Data usage

AndreaInNCAndreaInNC Posts: 14FreedomPop Newbie
In reviewing my data usage, it appears something isn't right. On one day I was flying and my phone was in airplane mode when I show using data. I also see multiple data usage for the same day and time. How can I get someone to review my data usage for the month of November?

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,101 admin

In reviewing my data usage, it appears something isn't right. On one day I was flying and my phone was in airplane mode when I show using data. I also see multiple data usage for the same day and time. How can I get someone to review my data usage for the month of November?

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Can you please confirm if the email address in your profile is the same as the one associated to the account where this data was used? Be sure to include the last four digits of the phone number associated with this device.
  • AndreaInNCAndreaInNC Posts: 14FreedomPop Newbie
    The email in the profile is correct. The last 4 digits of the phone number are 8110.

The email in the profile is correct. The last 4 digits of the phone number are 8110.

Please confirm the ICCID numbers printed on the SIM card as well.

After reviewing your account I noticed that the phone number associated with this SIM card ends in 0611.

We have updated your account and advise you to follow these steps to properly reconfigure its settings:

1) Remove and Reinstall App
    - Download FreedomPop Messaging Application from Google Play Store

2)Remove and Reinstall SIM card

3) Update your device's Operating System

4) Set APN
    Reset your device's APN by following the steps on this page: https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3322/kw/apn.

5) Enable/Disable Roaming
    - Settings >> Cellular Networks >> Data Roaming
    - Enable 'Roaming' and/or 'International Roaming'

Let us know if you see a difference after going over these steps and we'll gladly help you further.
    I have done all of the steps given and the new SIM card that I purchased is still not showing my original Freedom Pop phone number. The SIM card I have in my phone now is 89011704278203127032 and is showing a phone number ending in 0611. This SIM card needs to show my FreedomPop number ending in 8110. This is the number that I have already ported when I started my account over the summer.

I have done all of the steps given and the new SIM card that I purchased is still not showing my original Freedom Pop phone number. The SIM card I have in my phone now is 89011704278203127032 and is showing a phone number ending in 0611. This SIM card needs to show my FreedomPop number ending in 8110. This is the number that I have already ported when I started my account over the summer.

We have reset updated and reset your account. Please open the FreedomPop app and log out of it. Next turn the device off and back on and sign back in with your username and password and try to use the services. Let us know what the result is.
    Thanks - I had to log into the FreedomPop app with the phone number, not my email. Looks like my phone is working now. Thank you!

Thanks - I had to log into the FreedomPop app with the phone number, not my email. Looks like my phone is working now. Thank you!

We're glad to hear that. Have a great day!
This discussion has been closed.