**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Device returned for replacement but no communication from Freedompop

Patricia RowleyPatricia Rowley FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 25
I sent my hotspot device to freedompop for replacement. Tracking shows they received it over a week ago. There’s no communication from them, and I have no way to contact them for an update unless I pay for VIP service. Any suggestions?

Best Answers

• Patricia RowleyPatricia Rowley Posts: 25
    #3 Accepted Answer
    The device is being sent to my billing address instead of my shipping address. Can it please be rerouted?

Answers

• Patricia RowleyPatricia Rowley FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 25
    My email address is epili[email protected] The RMA is 106168. USPS tracking number is 9500112374788321353561.
    Thanks RMA 106168. USPS tracking 9500112374788321353561.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 659 admin

Thanks RMA 106168. USPS tracking 9500112374788321353561.

After escalating your case for review we have been advised the information shows to be correct. The replacement device has now been processed and will be shipped in the next 3 to 5 business days and then it can take 5 to 10 business days to arrive. Let us know if you have any questions and we'll gladly help.
    Thanks!

Thanks!

You're welcome Patricia. Have a great weekend!

Carlos, the device is being sent to the wrong address. I am in Gilbert AZ right now. 1052 W Sandy Banks. 85233

Since the device has already been sent out, the best way to resolve this is for you to contact FedEx so that they can change the device's destination. Let us know what they tell you once you do so.
    I called Fedex. They said since it was sent Fedex SurePost, it cannot be rerouted.

I called Fedex. They said since it was sent Fedex SurePost, it cannot be rerouted.

Our support team indicates that the order was sent to the address that appears in the system because the update we made was not accepted by FedEx and we had also requested immediate delivery in order to get it to you the quickest possible.
    Hello again. I followed up with the post office today regarding the delivery of the device. I was told it was returned to sender (Freedompop). So I’m back to square one. I would like to get the device delivered to the address I’m currently at in AZ. I made sure that this address is in my Freedompop profile. Can you please assist?
    The FEDEX tracking number when it was originally sent was 61299991283625501302.
    The post office returned the device to Freedompop. What do I need to do to get it sent to my address in Arizona?
This discussion has been closed.