**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Unlock phone

shinobi_kage88shinobi_kage88 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Can someone help me unlock my S5 so I can use it over seas with a sim card purchase?

Answers

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • GibbinsGibbins Posts: 1Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
    I have a LG Volt that I purchased several years ago. I would like to unlock the phone so that I can use it with another service. How do I go about doing this. Thanks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • swtnehaagrswtnehaagr Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I wanted to unlock my phone Samsung s4 , the phone number is 4257288618 and it's more than 6 months so please unlock it. Thank you
  • EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 412 admin

I wanted to unlock my phone Samsung s4 , the phone number is 4257288618 and it's more than 6 months so please unlock it. Thank you

Hello, @swtnehaagr. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. We have submitted the request to our support team to release your device, which will take place within 5 to 7 business days to be completed.

Let us know if you have any further questions so we can continue assisting you.
  • swtnehaagrswtnehaagr Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    i upgraded to vip premium service but i am not able to submit the ticket , pls do the needful.

i upgraded to vip premium service but i am not able to submit the ticket , pls do the needful.

Hello, @swtnehaagr. Thanks for getting back to us. After reviewing your account, we were able to confirm that Premium VIP Service is active on your account so we have escalated this to our support team for review. We will contact you back as soon as an update is provided.

Regarding the release of your device, we'd like to confirm if you wish your account to be deactivated or if you would like to keep the account active so our support team can continue with the release process.
    EuniceL said:

Hello, @swtnehaagr. Thanks for getting back to us. After reviewing your account, we were able to confirm that Premium VIP Service is active on your account so we have escalated this to our support team for review. We will contact you back as soon as an update is provided.

Regarding the release of your device, we'd like to confirm if you wish your account to be deactivated or if you would like to keep the account active so our support team can continue with the release process.
    Hello, @swtnehaagr. Our support team has confirmed that the issue to submit a support ticket has been resolved and you should be able to do so. Please try to submit a support ticket and let us know if the issue persists.

Regarding the release of your device, please confirm if you wish your account to be deactivated or if you would like to keep the account active.