**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Account & Support Login

GleepGleep Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I ordered two microcells through the website. They both arrived in the mail but no email confirmation with account details. Tried to reset the password but didn't get any email for that. One microcell is working but the other is not and I have no account access. Please help me to login to my account so I can get support for the non working unit.

Answers

• brigastbrigast Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Can someone help me? My account was suspended. I updated the cc info and i get "error occurred" the charge shows up on my bank account. I need this fixed. The phone is for my pregnant daughter and she needs a phone. Please help.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • GleepGleep Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    The IMEI number of the one that works is 013324001953438
    I've now been billed for service for the devices, one of which has not been activated. Since your site will not let me have a login to manage the account, I was unable to downgrade to the free option. I need these issues taken care of ASAP.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.