**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Please help me update my account from global to the basic LTE plan

Hyoun JungHyoun Jung Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
I had a global sim which was dormant because I was not using it, but I was being charged for it. I would like to change it to the free basic LTE plan, but the website keeps failing. When I click the link It says freedompop refused to connect. I also tried to cancel the account and nothing happened. Please help me update my account to the free basic LTE plan. Will I need a new sim for this? I have also tried in incognito mode.

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited November 2018 #2

I had a global sim which was dormant because I was not using it, but I was being charged for it. I would like to change it to the free basic LTE plan, but the website keeps failing. When I click the link It says freedompop refused to connect. I also tried to cancel the account and nothing happened. Please help me update my account to the free basic LTE plan. Will I need a new sim for this? I have also tried in incognito mode.

Hi!

Thank you for reaching out FreedomPop. We are glad to assist you.

Can you please confirm your email address and the last 4 digits of the phone number associated with the account in question so that we can take a closer look at it?
  • I had a global sim which was dormant because I was not using it, but I was being charged for it. I would like to change it to the free basic LTE plan, but the website keeps failing. When I click the link It says freedompop refused to connect. I also tried to cancel the account and nothing happened. Please help me update my account to the free basic LTE plan. Will I need a new sim for this? I have also tried in incognito mode.

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

After verifying your account we found more than one device on it. Please confirm the last 4 digits of the line in question.