**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

"Network Not Available" but I still have data remaining.

pizzapizzapizzapizza Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I'm encountering an error where my phone is picking up signal, but where AT&T would usually be for the carrier, I get "no network connection."

Then, when I open the FreedomPop app, I get the message, "Network Not Available! Connect to WiFi network or change location for better coverage."

When I am on wifi, I can sync my account, and I still have 97 MB of data on my account for the month.

I've restarted the phone already several times, turned airplane mode on and off, and verified that my APN is set to fp.com.attz.

Any ideas? Perhaps something to reset from your end? The last 4 digits of my phone number is 5466.

Thanks!

Answers

• I'm encountering an error where my phone is picking up signal, but where AT&T would usually be for the carrier, I get "no network connection."

Then, when I open the FreedomPop app, I get the message, "Network Not Available! Connect to WiFi network or change location for better coverage."

When I am on wifi, I can sync my account, and I still have 97 MB of data on my account for the month.

I've restarted the phone already several times, turned airplane mode on and off, and verified that my APN is set to fp.com.attz.

Any ideas? Perhaps something to reset from your end? The last 4 digits of my phone number is 5466.

Thanks!

Hello pizzapizza,

We sincerely apologize for this interruption on the service and I will do my best to help you. Upon account review, we were able to confirm that your account is in a good standing to provide you with the service. However, we've refreshed your service's entitlements on our end and in order to have this problem fixed, please, synchronize your account:

1. Open the "Messaging" app
    2. Press the "Menu" in the upper left corner
    3. Scroll down and press "Sync Account Data"

Let us know if the issue is still persisting.