**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Can't submit support ticket, need help transferring Top-Up Credit from one SIM card to another

AmbunfpAmbunfp Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hello, for some reason I cannot submit a ticket anymore. I got an error message referring me to use the forums.

I would like to transfer my Top-Up Credit from one SIM card to another SIM card, both owned by me.
How do I go about doing that? Can someone from FreedomPop please contact me to let me know how to do this?

Thank you.

Answers

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 22242224 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi. I cannot submit support ticket . Is there any way I can contact support team ? Thank you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yibing WuYibing Wu Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
    I have a LTE SIM Kit - 3-in-1 installed on my iphone. Today it suddenly no internet connection. I don't why.
    BTW, I want go to my support page to submit a ticket, but I can't login.
    Would you please help?
    Thanks!
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,122 admin
    edited January 29 #6
    Yibing Wu said:

I have a LTE SIM Kit - 3-in-1 installed on my iphone. Today it suddenly no internet connection. I don't why.
    BTW, I want go to my support page to submit a ticket, but I can't login.
    Would you please help?
    Thanks!

Yibing Wu said:

Thanks for your help!
    Now the internet connection is restored.
    But still I can't login to my support page.

Were you having issues with logging into the support page before? What error are you getting now?