**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Accidental subscription

arthurgenrearthurgenre Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hello,
I bought a service with a free trial for 14 days. My goal was then to downgrade it in order to only use the free service. I thus downgraded it and thought it was done. However, a few days ago, I was charged about $41 dollars and didn't know why. After contacting the support, I learned it was a service called "FreedomPop Premier", which I was not aware of. After my request, it was canceled. However, I did not use this service and did not even know I had it. I am aware that FreedomPop reminds its customers of the renewal and I took care of it, this service was just hidden somewhere and I could not know it was not canceled with the downgrade. Therefore, I would be very grateful if I could have a refund for it. Once again, I did not use this service at all and did not even use my sim card.
Thank you very much

Answers

• Hello,
    I bought a service with a free trial for 14 days. My goal was then to downgrade it in order to only use the free service. I thus downgraded it and thought it was done. However, a few days ago, I was charged about $41 dollars and didn't know why. After contacting the support, I learned it was a service called "FreedomPop Premier", which I was not aware of. After my request, it was canceled. However, I did not use this service and did not even know I had it. I am aware that FreedomPop reminds its customers of the renewal and I took care of it, this service was just hidden somewhere and I could not know it was not canceled with the downgrade. Therefore, I would be very grateful if I could have a refund for it. Once again, I did not use this service at all and did not even use my sim card.
    Thank you very much

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Our records show that you were already assisted on this matter by our email representatives and also on Twitter.

Please be aware that the activation of the sim and services you agreed upon signup, is something we, as Freedompop, enable when the sims ship. Unless you downgrade and remove any services or plans obtained at checkout before your trial expires, even though you never inserted or used the sim, will generate a renewal fee.

As per our current refund policy, we are unable to refund the renewal charge as this is considered a valid charge.

Let us know if we can help with something else, we hope you enjoy the rest of your day!