**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Unauthorized International plan added

dannyvu04dannyvu04 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Hi I was charged $4.99 on my Oct and Nov. The charge was for a Global Plus 300 plan I never authorized this charge. I tried many times to remove service on phone but was not able to. Also, please remove the Agentina global plan. Please help and fix! Thank you!

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited December 2018 #2
    dannyvu04 said:

Hi I was charged $4.99 on my Oct and Nov. The charge was for a Global Plus 300 plan I never authorized this charge. I tried many times to remove service on phone but was not able to. Also, please remove the Agentina global plan. Please help and fix! Thank you!

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

We are sorry to know you are experiencing issues with your Freedom Pop account.

Please provide your account password so we take a closer look at it.
  • dannyvu04dannyvu04 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    MarcelaS said:

dannyvu04 said:

Hi!

what kind of account password do you need? is it a pin number for the account or the pasword to login to my account?
  • dannyvu04 said:

MarcelaS said:

dannyvu04 said:

Hi!

what kind of account password do you need? is it a pin number for the account or the pasword to login to my account?
    Hi!

After reviewing your account, I do see that you were charged because on 10/14/2018, on your account was signed up for a month free trial for the Global Plus 300, when your billing cycle ended and the service was not deactivated, you were charged for the renewal of the service.

In order to avoid future charges, I do recommend to deactivate the Globa Plus 300 plan on your account.

Please take a look at the link below in order to get the instructions to deactivate the service:

https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3398/kw/international

As a valued FreedomPop customer, we hope that we have addressed all concerns.

If you need additional assistance, please feel free to contact us back and we will be more than happy to assist you.
  • JingLiJingLi Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    hi,
    I have never signed up with the plan of "global 300 plus".
    but i am being charged with $4.99 for this particular plan.

this is not authorized charge. need your help to immediately
    refund to me.

at the same time, I am trying to downgrade this to "global free 100" based on the link you have provided, but it still appears to be the "global 300 plus". please help me to correct this unauthorized upgrade as well as quickly refund $4.99 to me.

Jing
  • Albert_YipAlbert_Yip Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I also got charge the global 300 plus without signing up for it.
    Now my account also automatic signed up for visual voice mail by itself.
  • JingLi said:

hi,
    I have never signed up with the plan of "global 300 plus".
    but i am being charged with $4.99 for this particular plan.

this is not authorized charge. need your help to immediately
    refund to me.

at the same time, I am trying to downgrade this to "global free 100" based on the link you have provided, but it still appears to be the "global 300 plus". please help me to correct this unauthorized upgrade as well as quickly refund $4.99 to me.

Jing

Hi!

Our team is more than willing to assist you.

Please provide us with the phone number associated with your account so that we can take a closer look at it.

I also got charge the global 300 plus without signing up for it.
    Now my account also automatic signed up for visual voice mail by itself.

Hi!

Our team is happy to assist you.

Please provide us with the phone number associated with your account so that we can take a closer look at it.