**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I have no service with you but I am being charged a penny every month - please stop

TedDubaniewiczTedDubaniewicz Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I do not have Freedom Pop service - have not had it for several years. Yet, just about every year, for a few months until I can write to you, I have been charged 1 penny on or about the 15th of the month. Please close my 'account' - a penny is not a big deal, but I would like to have the account closed. I do not have coverage since I moved to South Dakota (1/2016) and didn't have much coverage in metro Denver, either.

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,131 admin

I do not have Freedom Pop service - have not had it for several years. Yet, just about every year, for a few months until I can write to you, I have been charged 1 penny on or about the 15th of the month. Please close my 'account' - a penny is not a big deal, but I would like to have the account closed. I do not have coverage since I moved to South Dakota (1/2016) and didn't have much coverage in metro Denver, either.

Hello,

We will gladly help you with this issue. Please confirm the email address associated with the account where these charges appear so that we can take a closer look at it. Also, were these charges made to a PayPal account or to a credit card directly?