**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Unable to create ticket from my account

geebaageebaa Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
hello ,
I have a strange issue that an error below pops up while creating a ticket from my account page.

Attention: Your ticket could not be created because this account is not subscribed to the FreedomPop Premium VIP Service. Please visit our free support tools below or upgrade to the FreedomPop Premium VIP Service.

This is something new and I have created tickets before from the account .
Can someone help me on how to create a ticket / reach freedompop support ?

thanks
-Balu

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,131 admin
    geebaa said:

hello ,
    I have a strange issue that an error below pops up while creating a ticket from my account page.

Attention: Your ticket could not be created because this account is not subscribed to the FreedomPop Premium VIP Service. Please visit our free support tools below or upgrade to the FreedomPop Premium VIP Service.

This is something new and I have created tickets before from the account .
    Can someone help me on how to create a ticket / reach freedompop support ?

thanks
    -Balu

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. When it comes to creating a ticket for support, it is necessary to have the FreedomPop Premium VIP Service active in the account in order to access it.

This service's description reads as follows: "Ensure that you are never without service; get immediate customer support or technical support from a FreedomPop representative. With the Premium VIP service, you can utilize our online tools for help with your account, device or service. Browse our support pages or visit our forums. You can sign up for Premium VIP by logging in and going to the My Account & & Services page, or by calling 88-743-8107."

This service is helpful to many customers however it's not the only way of getting assistance. Our team can help you with any issues you may have and we're more than capable of resolving most problems.

Leave us a summary of your issue and we'll move forward ASAP.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,131 admin
    edited November 2018 #3
    geebaa said:

Thanks CarlosG for the clarification and the offer to help me out ...

your comment tells me something has changed recently ... I have raised ticket before without subscription to "VIP Premium service" ... Infact one of the pages https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3056/ has the following text

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How to speak to a Representative

You must have the “Live Phone Support Service” to speak with a FreedomPop representative by phone. However you can submit a ticket, and speak with a FreedomPop representative by email for free.

If you are interested in upgrading, please call 888-743-8107 and add the service when prompted. You can also add the service online. Go to My Account, then Service.

If you are not interested in upgrading, please review our Support pages, or visit our Forums to find answers to your questions.

The VIP service is a recent addition to FreedomPop's list of services which is beneficial to most customer's however as mentioned previously, there many more ways of getting in touch with us. I'll close this thread and answer through the private message I 've opened.
This discussion has been closed.