**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Need my MSL Code

Skandha NadarajahSkandha Nadarajah Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
So I've tried pretty much everything to get my MSL off of my device,
alogcat, Get My MSL, MSL Reader, misc adb methods,
But they just don't work and the ADB Methods just show a blank Line where the MSL should be when I try that way.

So I would like to ask for my MSL code.

Comments

• Skandha NadarajahSkandha Nadarajah Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Wait I got it, it's 242135, or at least my phone accepted that, I would like a double check though.

I found an app called MSLUtility that gave it to me, not going to link it but google for it if you're impatient like me and doesn't mind risking things.
    (I can't vouch for it's safety, cuz it asks for internet access)
    Ok so update, I typed in the MSL, it reset, so now at the bottom of the screen it just says Samsung instead of Sprint, and the misc sprint info has left from the Status section under About Phone.

But Update PRL/Profile still don't work, I am able to text and call over wifi though.
  • Abdel Rahman AlnajiAbdel Rahman Alnaji Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    same exact thing here, is there a dev member that can give msl code for my s4
    Alright, gave it a night, still won't update my Profile or PRL, the reset through ##786# did infact work though, I'll do another odin wipe and try again later.

The Getting Support did mention something about getting an admin to "refresh my account." So I'm assuming once that's done I'll be good,
    Alright, after talking to the twitter accounts, got an email saying, So I guess we'll wait and see,

"Thanks for reaching out to us, upon looking over your account I noticed there's an issue that needs to be escalated to our development team. I'll be keeping you updated through this ticket as I get more information.

Thank you for your support!

Your Personal FreedomPop Support Agent,"