**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I need to cancel my account and remove any future charges from FreedomPop

tphatstrat@aol.com[email protected] Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie
Hello,

My email is [email protected] and I want to cancel my account. I wanted to downgrade my service to the free service but I am still being charged $9.14 a month. I need to cancel my account and remove those charges.
Thank you very much,
William Torrealba
[email protected]

Best Answer

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    #2 Accepted Answer

Hello,

My email is [email protected] and I want to cancel my account. I wanted to downgrade my service to the free service but I am still being charged $9.14 a month. I need to cancel my account and remove those charges.
    Thank you very much,
    William Torrealba
    [email protected]

Hello,

Upon reviewing your account, we've noticed that you used to have the Global Plus 300 ($4.99) activated, plus the FreedomPop Administrative Fee and Regulatory & Recovery Fees ($4.15), this gave us a total amount of $9.14

We can confirm the line was already canceled, however, the charges cannot be refunded as they are valid.