**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Where is my order?

Yolandakay59Yolandakay59 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I have not received my hot box and bank statement shows the sale. Now freedompop says I have no account.???? Wazzzzzz up,?

Answers

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • GANESH1984GANESH1984 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I had ordered a SIM kit with yearly plan , it has been more 3 weeks , I haven't received the kit yet , please check and reply.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LeeRLeeR Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Where's my order been at least 2 weeks since purchase no shipping/tracking info uet

LeeR said:

Where's my order been at least 2 weeks since purchase no shipping/tracking info uet

Good day! We are sorry to learn no confirmation has been received.
    Could you please confirm the order number or email address used to place it? I will edit out the information later, but we need to check the status.
    Thanks for signing up to FreedomPop! Your ORDER ID is 134581396
    Just checked my statement and confirmed the refund. Ty, I'm going to re-order now.
This discussion has been closed.