**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Data Usage

Richard EberweinRichard Eberwein FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 10
I have the Basic 200 plan on the GSM network. Will data be added and charged to my account when i get the 100 MB level or how much data can I use before I am charged for it?

Comments

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,779 admin

I have the Basic 200 plan on the GSM network. Will data be added and charged to my account when i get the 100 MB level or how much data can I use before I am charged for it?

Hi! There is no longer a 100 MB cap, however, by the 199MB of your 200MB we will forward an overage alert and trigger the top-up credit refill at 200 MB.
  • Richard EberweinRichard Eberwein FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 10
    Thanks for the response. So if I shut the data off at 190 MB I will not be charged? Or should I stop using data sooner?
  • msdianakingmsdianaking FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    I ordered the hotspot service for Black Friday and it is a headache you get what you pay for. The hotspot arrived. I turned it on got Error 0 Tried calling customer service got transferred to a computer which cut me off about 7 times. Now I got the mac ID and tried to submit a ticket and this is what I got. Attention: Your ticket could not be created because this account is not subscribed to the FreedomPop Premium VIP Service. Please visit our free support tools below or upgrade to the FreedomPop Premium VIP Service.

FreedomPop Forums and our Self-Help Knowledgebase .

Dont use this service still cant get any help and I want my money. Back
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,779 admin

Thanks for the response. So if I shut the data off at 190 MB I will not be charged? Or should I stop using data sooner?

Stop using it at 190 MBi s a good idea but keep in mind it could take up to three hours for our system to report the total data use.

I ordered the hotspot service for Black Friday and it is a headache you get what you pay for. The hotspot arrived. I turned it on got Error 0 Tried calling customer service got transferred to a computer which cut me off about 7 times. Now I got the mac ID and tried to submit a ticket and this is what I got. Attention: Your ticket could not be created because this account is not subscribed to the FreedomPop Premium VIP Service. Please visit our free support tools below or upgrade to the FreedomPop Premium VIP Service.

FreedomPop Forums and our Self-Help Knowledgebase .

Dont use this service still cant get any help and I want my money. Back

We are sorry to learn about the issue with the hotspot. Please confirm it's MEID number to help you look into this.