**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Administrative Fees

klumzmeklumzme Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I received a new service fee tacked on to my account last month of $.97 on a $3.49 charge for rollover data. This is an increase of approximately 28%. Now one month later I received a new fee of $2.99 on a $3.49 charge for rollover data. This is an increase of approximately 85%. When I received the $.97 fee I thought that maybe it could be justified. But with a fee increase of approximately 85% I don't see how Freedom Pop can justify this fee increase on a $3.49 monthly charge for service. So Freedom Pop what is the justification for an increase of approximately 85% and why the change from one month to the next. Is there going to be another fee increase next month? When you increase your fees with no notifications to your users I think is bad business practice. At least if we are notified we get to choose whether to continue with your service or search for another like service from your competitors. So I will await your response. Yes, I know you have it in your terms of service but that doesn't make it right for good business practice to your users.

Comments

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,805 admin
    klumzme said:

I received a new service fee tacked on to my account last month of $.97 on a $3.49 charge for rollover data. This is an increase of approximately 28%. Now one month later I received a new fee of $2.99 on a $3.49 charge for rollover data. This is an increase of approximately 85%. When I received the $.97 fee I thought that maybe it could be justified. But with a fee increase of approximately 85% I don't see how Freedom Pop can justify this fee increase on a $3.49 monthly charge for service. So Freedom Pop what is the justification for an increase of approximately 85% and why the change from one month to the next. Is there going to be another fee increase next month? When you increase your fees with no notifications to your users I think is bad business practice. At least if we are notified we get to choose whether to continue with your service or search for another like service from your competitors. So I will await your response. Yes, I know you have it in your terms of service but that doesn't make it right for good business practice to your users.

Hello,

Our team is more than willing to assist you with this issue. Can you please provide us with the email address associated with your account so we can take a closer look at it?