**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Android phone user accounts

nugie2nugie2 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I recently learned one can add allowed users to their phone, such as a spouse or simply a guest. However even though you enable in settings that they can make phone calls from that account on your phone, FreedomPop does not allow them to do so. Is this policy, or am I doing something wrong?

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,111 admin
    nugie2 said:

I recently learned one can add allowed users to their phone, such as a spouse or simply a guest. However even though you enable in settings that they can make phone calls from that account on your phone, FreedomPop does not allow them to do so. Is this policy, or am I doing something wrong?

Hi! Can you please elaborate on this "add allowed users to their phone" function? Is this something that comes from the Play Store or Android directly?