**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

where did my older texts go????

sttsstts Posts: 35FreedomPop Newbie
My texts started to transmit as gibberish a month ago. So I saw the gibberish post that said delete and reinstall the messenger app. So I did it and the text are sent clear again. But all my texts from that day back no longer show up. Where can I find them? I am now in trouble with the cops and my older texts will prove that Im an honest Joe. Im in trouble without them. :worried:

Comments

• AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,698FreedomPop Newbie admin
    stts said:

My texts started to transmit as gibberish a month ago. So I saw the gibberish post that said delete and reinstall the messenger app. So I did it and the text are sent clear again. But all my texts from that day back no longer show up. Where can I find them? I am now in trouble with the cops and my older texts will prove that Im an honest Joe. Im in trouble without them. :worried:

Hi! We are sorry to learn your message history was deleted when the app was reinstalled.
    We are afraid we don't have any other way to reinstate it, but you can formally request for your text history with a court order from a judge.
  • sttsstts Posts: 35FreedomPop Newbie
    So you keep it, but I cant have it back without a court order? Thats rather sad. But I guess its better than it being totally gone unless YOU accidently delete it. If we BOTH have a copy then its survival is greatly improved.
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,698FreedomPop Newbie admin
    stts said:

So you keep it, but I cant have it back without a court order? Thats rather sad. But I guess its better than it being totally gone unless YOU accidently delete it. If we BOTH have a copy then its survival is greatly improved.

We understand where you are coming from but that is the only way to get one as informed from our HQ.