**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Never sign up but was charged 2 months of Global Plus 300

bocchunbocchun Posts: 2Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
I received an ad about Global Plus 300, but I never sign up.. ONLY look at the ad. Apparently, you've been charging my account for 2 months x $4.99 fee. I found posting on this forum that happened to others as well. I manage to "deactive" this service I never use, please issue a refund of 2 times $4.99 immediately.

Answers

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,450 admin
    bocchun said:

I received an ad about Global Plus 300, but I never sign up.. ONLY look at the ad. Apparently, you've been charging my account for 2 months x $4.99 fee. I found posting on this forum that happened to others as well. I manage to "deactive" this service I never use, please issue a refund of 2 times $4.99 immediately.

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please confirm the last four digits of the line in question so we can take a closer look at it.
  • davidwdavidw Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Same thing happened to me & I didn't click on any ad as suggested by the online support email reply I received. I caught the authorized $4.99 charge for Global Plus 300 to my credit card on 12/29/2018.

I 'deactive' the bogus Global Plus 300 after receiving instructions from online support email. What a ****. :(

Please issue $4.99 refund!
    davidw said:

Same thing happened to me & I didn't click on any ad as suggested by the online support email reply I received. I caught the authorized $4.99 charge for Global Plus 300 to my credit card on 12/29/2018.

I 'deactive' the bogus Global Plus 300 after receiving instructions from online support email. What a ****. :(

Please issue $4.99 refund!

Hi!

Our team is happy to assist you.

Please confirm the last four digits of the line in question so we can take a closer look at it.
    edited January 4 #5
    last four digits of my line is 1333
    Post edited by davidw on
    I made a typo; last four digits of my line should be 1333
    After repeat requests to FreedomPop online support, they finally agreed to refund the $4.99 unauthorized charge. They also cancelled my account without my permission while I still have $10 Top Up credit in my account!

FreedomPop needs to refund the $10 credit I've in my account as well if they are going to cancel account as they wish with no reason.
    davidw said:

last four digits of my line is 1333

davidw said:

I made a typo; last four digits of my line should be 1333

davidw said:

After repeat requests to FreedomPop online support, they finally agreed to refund the $4.99 unauthorized charge. They also cancelled my account without my permission while I still have $10 Top Up credit in my account!

FreedomPop needs to refund the $10 credit I've in my account as well if they are going to cancel account as they wish with no reason.

Hi!

We did not find any information. Please send the email address attached to it so we can take a closer look at it