**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Infinite "Loading" opening Messaging

canalruncanalrun FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 23
I have an LG G6 H871 (AT&T model) phone in which I use a FreedomPop LTE SIM.

Every time I open the Messaging app the page that shows has a rotating "busy" icon that says Loading. This is stuck in some infinite loop - it never goes away. On my old LG G4 it opens showing a Messages page and my Google contacts.

How do I get rid of this rotating "busy" icon and get it to show my contacts?

Thanks,
Barry.

Comments

• Paul16Paul16 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 15
    I have a S7 Edge using the FP sim card and get the same thing. Does not seem to affect the messaging. But the endless loading is annoying.
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,779 admin
    canalrun said:

I have an LG G6 H871 (AT&T model) phone in which I use a FreedomPop LTE SIM.

Every time I open the Messaging app the page that shows has a rotating "busy" icon that says Loading. This is stuck in some infinite loop - it never goes away. On my old LG G4 it opens showing a Messages page and my Google contacts.

How do I get rid of this rotating "busy" icon and get it to show my contacts?

Thanks,
    Barry.

Hi! Are you still getting the error? If that is the case please confirm your ICCID number if you have a sim card or the MEID number ifyou have a device.
    Paul16 said:

I have a S7 Edge using the FP sim card and get the same thing. Does not seem to affect the messaging. But the endless loading is annoying.

Hi! Can you please forward a screenshot? As well as your device's MEID number?