**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Refund on cancelled plan

StephannieLStephannieL FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I just got charged today for the 6 month plan. I thought I had more time in my free trial as I only had the phone setup for a week. Service was not to my liking and I was going to cancel but I got charged today. I cancelled my account and would like to know how I can get a refund for what I was charged.

Answers

• panchopascualpanchopascual FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    I cancelled my accounts too and want to request a refund.
  • MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 223 admin

I just got charged today for the 6 month plan. I thought I had more time in my free trial as I only had the phone setup for a week. Service was not to my liking and I was going to cancel but I got charged today. I cancelled my account and would like to know how I can get a refund for what I was charged.

Hello!

We are sorry to hear about the unexpected charges.

Please be aware that the activation of the sim and services you agreed upon signup, is something we, as Freedompop, enable when the sims ship. Unless you downgrade and remove any services or plans obtained at checkout before your trial expires, even though you never inserted or used the sim, will generate a renewal fee.

A refund cannot be issued since it is a valid charge.