**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cancel and Refund for Top-up Credit

Global ExplorerGlobal Explorer FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer, SD Flyers Posts: 159 ✭✭✭
I would like to cancel one LTE SIM card and request a refund for my top-up credit, please.

Please PM me for the account information. Thank you.

Answers

• AntonioCAntonioC Posts: 114 admin

I would like to cancel one LTE SIM card and request a refund for my top-up credit, please.

Hello,

Our team is more than willing to help you with your current request. Can you please confirm if the email address in your profile is the same as the one associated to the account in question?
  • Global ExplorerGlobal Explorer FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer, SD Flyers Posts: 159 ✭✭✭
    AntonioC said:

Hello,

Our team is more than willing to help you with your current request. Can you please confirm if the email address in your profile is the same as the one associated to the account in question?
    No, it's not the same, and I have sent you a message about the account email that I would like to cancel.
  • panchopascualpanchopascual FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    Hi, I cancelled my Hotspot accounts and want a request a refund for my remaining credit. Thank you.

Hi, I cancelled my Hotspot accounts and want a request a refund for my remaining credit. Thank you.

Hello panchopascual,

We weren't able to locate a Hotspot device under the hotmail.com email address. Could you please confirm the email address associated with your current request?
  • Global ExplorerGlobal Explorer FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer, SD Flyers Posts: 159 ✭✭✭
    AntonioC said:

Hello panchopascual,

We weren't able to locate a Hotspot device under the hotmail.com email address. Could you please confirm the email address associated with your current request?
    Hello,

Can you please also get back to me?

AntonioC said:

Hello,

No, it's not the same, and I have sent you a message about the account email that I would like to cancel.
    Hello Global Explorer,

Could you please confirm where did you send the message to? Did you send it via Community PM's?
    AntonioC said:

AntonioC said:

Hello,

Hello Global Explorer,

Could you please confirm where did you send the message to? Did you send it via Community PM's?
    Yes, Community PM
    @CarlosG Can you please help?

AntonioC said:

AntonioC said:

Hello,

Hello Global Explorer,

Yes, Community PM
    We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.