how to remove a device from my account

emilan25emilan25 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
Can I remove a device from my account? I got a different device and since I can't add more than one I don't know if I have to deactivate my whole account and start over?

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are able to create a new account and use your device with both devices being active. We recommend doing this because it is free and you have an extra device in case of emergency.

If you have a phone, you can always sign in to the messaging app and use your old email and then use your old number that way.

Please PM me if you need any additional help.
  • emilan25emilan25 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you!
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad it worked :)
  • Raymond MooreRaymond Moore Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I would like to have a previous mifi order that was cancelled removed from my email account so that I can activate my 803s instead. I'm thinking that will have to be done by admin since I don't see any options in my account for removing items.
  • macratmacrat Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Raymond, it seems that FreedomPOP only allows one device per account, for some reason. You need to use a new email address for activating a new device.
  • Raymond MooreRaymond Moore Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks for answering, but with the help of CS, I was able to get the order cancelled and make a new order using my email address.
  • dodododododo Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    I have 2 devices on my account. One is ZTE Force but it is not working well so I bought a Galaxy S5 on the same account. Could anyone help me removing ZTE Force from my account?
  • Abel MuAbel Mu Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I have 2 devices on my account too, LTE gsm and wimax photon, can you please only removed the wimax photon on my account? I got charged maintenance fee on both devices recently :(