**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Very old hotspot account - can't cancel

msandfordmsandford FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I'm trying to cancel my very old hotspot account. I'm charged a monthly fee of $0.99 and I've moved to an area with no cell service, so it's not useful to me. When I log in to my.freedompop.com I see shipping confirmation from ages ago, but no other links, etc.

Answers

• AntonioCAntonioC Posts: 110 admin
    msandford said:

I'm trying to cancel my very old hotspot account. I'm charged a monthly fee of $0.99 and I've moved to an area with no cell service, so it's not useful to me. When I log in to my.freedompop.com I see shipping confirmation from ages ago, but no other links, etc.

Hello msandford,

It's sad to see you go but we respect your decision, this is a confirmation that your account has been canceled. Therefore, no further charges will be applied moving forward.

Should you need additional information, please, let us know.