**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I have annual 1G plan, but this month it didn't reset

FrogyFrogy FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
Last month I ran out of data. I don't have auto-top-off. It's been 3 days since my new month period started, the website says I haven't used any data this period, but it still shows the notice about me having used all my data, and my phone still doesn't have any data. Could someone help? I cannot even submit a ticket. it asked me to upgrade to premium VIP in order to get support.

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,181 admin
    Frogy said:

Last month I ran out of data. I don't have auto-top-off. It's been 3 days since my new month period started, the website says I haven't used any data this period, but it still shows the notice about me having used all my data, and my phone still doesn't have any data. Could someone help? I cannot even submit a ticket. it asked me to upgrade to premium VIP in order to get support.

It seems services were suspended because of a small overage incurred during your last billing cycle.

Not to worry, we have updated the system and transferred this small overage to your current cycle, services should now be reinstated. We recommend synchronizing your FreedomPop messaging application data by going to the Menu on the app and scroll down until you find the option that reads "Sync Account" or logging out and back in if you have an iOS.
This discussion has been closed.