**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Release my phone

o_nasthas1o_nasthas1 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I deactivated my phone from my Freedom Pop account on November 25th, 2018. I sold my phone, but it seems that my phone is still locked by FP. I must mention that this was not an FP phone, but my own. How can I have it released? I can't create a ticket because I do not have a Premium Voice Plan. This is such a ****!!

Comments

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,432 admin

I deactivated my phone from my Freedom Pop account on November 25th, 2018. I sold my phone, but it seems that my phone is still locked by FP. I must mention that this was not an FP phone, but my own. How can I have it released? I can't create a ticket because I do not have a Premium Voice Plan. This is such a ****!!

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you release your device. Please provide us with the MEID (MAC/DEC) numbers associated with the phone and we'll help you right away.
  • o_nasthas1o_nasthas1 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you so much, Carlos G. The IMEI # is 99000288598665. Please let me know if you need anything else on it. I appreciate your help!!

Thank you so much, Carlos G. The IMEI # is 99000288598665. Please let me know if you need anything else on it. I appreciate your help!!

Your device has been escalated for release which can take up to 5 business days. Let me know if you have any questions at all and I'll gladly help.
  • Larry660Larry660 Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same issue as o_nasthas1. Freedom Pop shows I just need to submit a ticket to release my phone. When I attempt to submit a ticket I am told I cannot because I don't have Premium Service
    Larry660 said:

I have the same issue as o_nasthas1. Freedom Pop shows I just need to submit a ticket to release my phone. When I attempt to submit a ticket I am told I cannot because I don't have Premium Service

Hi Larry,

Our team will gladly help you with this request. Please send us the device's MEID (MAC/DEC) numbers so we can take a closer look at it.
  • Paul RubsamPaul Rubsam Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I submitted my MEID numbers when will my phone be released and how will I know if my phone is released. I've cancelled my account already.
    MEID 99000546638273
    IMEI 990005466382737

I submitted my MEID numbers when will my phone be released and how will I know if my phone is released. I've cancelled my account already.
    MEID 99000546638273
    IMEI 990005466382737

Has a FreedomPop agent assisted you with this release process or are you still needing help with getting this started?